• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Recent content by GPR

1. G

Barbecue Questionnaire

Great! Thanks to everyone who filled it out, it was extremely useful.
  2. G

Barbecue Questionnaire

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8WYTLS2 I am trying to collect people's views for a project that I am doing and it would be so helpful if you could fill out the survey in the the link above. Thanks so much
  3. G

Smokeless BBQs

I get there is alway going to be some smoke put out by charcoal/wood chips, but I think with enough airflow you can get most of the CO eliminated. The way I would do it would be to burn all the C as cleanly as possible, to get a good heat source, and then the organic compounds that give it its...
  4. G

Smokeless BBQs

Yeah, I think it is too! I more meant cutting down the smoke made when trying to heat up the coals and making them ash over, because it would allow them to heat up quicker and stop all the unnecessary gases. Then when I actually cooked the meat, I would allow them to smoke away and keep that...
  5. G

BBQ price

I just wanted to get some knowledge on what kind of price a relatively good barbeque is. Thanks
  6. G

Smokeless BBQs

I was wondering what people thought about a barbeque that tries to limit the amount of smoke produced by allowing more oxygen to get to the charcoal so it can burn more cleanly . I would love any feedback on this idea and it would be amazing if people could contribute thoughts on what to...