• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Adjustagrill - Campfire On The Go

B

BarbiQ

This is pretty interesting, although, I'm not sure how well it would actually get past the 'no ground fires' rule if a ranger stops by, but they say that's what it is designed for. It would be pretty handy to own one of these.

S

smokinhog

That is just too cool BarbiQ. I like the looks of this for the patio when I don't want to fire up the big grill. I can see how it would work in the woods and meet the ground fire requirements. You'd just have to careful that no sparks got out.

B

BarbiQ

That's what I was thinking too, smokinhog. Plus, t would be really handy to have by the lake or beach and to take over to someone's house for a party. I imagine it would also stow away pretty well in a camper or RV.

B

ber4

That looks pretty cool! I've never seen one like it. I don't see a problem with it and "ground" requirements. You would have to be careful like you are with any fire in the woods.

The Freshness