• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

BBQ Breakfast Pepper-Baked Eggs

J

JillyBilly

I made this for my husband's birthday breakfast this May, and it was a huge success. He declares himself grill master of the world, :pso I knew I had to include something BBQ. Found the recipe on Pinterest, link below. DELICIOUS.
bbq-breakfast-pepper-baked-eggs.jpg

http://bjssolutions.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/bbq-breakfast-pepper-baked-eggs/

T

TopChef

That is so cool! What a great idea. I have grilled a lot of foods, but this one got me. I've never cooked eggs on the grill before. I love it when a completely new kind of recipe comes along and blows your mind.

J

JillyBilly

I hadn't either, it had never even occurred to me to do that before, but the result is amazing!!! Found it on Pinterest. They always have some interesting recipes :)

B

BarbiQ

That looked absolutely delicious! Then I saw it was mushrooms. :eek:

I am always looking for different ways to make breakfast for when we are camping out. I can swap out the mushrooms for something else. Corned beef hash is one option.

Thanks! :)

C

Canbeef

BarbiQ, instead of mushrooms you could add diced up potatoes, breakfast sausage or bacon. I'm sure it would taste fantastic with that combination. Everyone loves bacon or sausage with their egg.

E

evelynmcgregor

We had a really bad tornado here in North Alabama several years ago that took our the power lines from Browns Ferry which provides the electric power for all of our area. We were without power for over a week so since my stove was electric, I was without a way to prepare meals except for my charcoal grill. Needless to say, after a week of cooking everything on the grill, it was a long time before the grilling bug hit me again. Anyway... I cooked breakfast on the grill every morning. I was able to do different kinds of eggs, toast, bacon, ect and pancakes. All were good and had a bit of that smokey flavor. I cannot say that I want to cook breakfast on the grill every again, but it was interesting and fun. Thankfully, the time without power was still during the cool weather!

A

Amelie

That is awesome! My husband's birthday is coming up and this couldn't have come at a better time! I am definitely going to try this! Thanks for sharing :)