• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Chopped: Grill Masters

L

Laurasav

Okay, so who here is glued to the TV on Sundays to watch "Chopped: Grill Masters" on the Food Network Channel??? It premiered Sunday, July 22nd and now has just three more episodes to go. The finale will be a competition between the winners of the first four competitions, with the grand prize of $50,000. I can't wait to see who wins! I hope this becomes a popular show and they'll do more Chopped grilling competitions!

P

Pocs

That's where I was Sunday night as well. Competition wise for the viewer it was fantastic! Some of this ingredients for the contestants though, man what tuff baskets. I watch Chopped on a regular basis, it's a great show, the whole concept of the mystery basket is great. I would love to be on the show and see what I could do with scrapple, fruit roll ups, eggplant and root beer.

L

Laurasav

We love watching all the Chopped shows too. Great concept, is right! Last episode of the Chopped Grill Masters I was hoping that the woman would win. She really cracked me up too with how badly she wants a man! She took every opportunity possible to advertise she's available and NEEDS a husband! LOL:D
I wonder if anyone is going to look her up now? :p

D

dissn_it

I heard that they were going to do a BBQ version of Chopped but didn't know when it was going to be on TV. I have missed several of them already, dang it. I'll try to remember to tune in and watch the show this weekend.

S

soulglazed

I love it so far which is basically how I feel about any show with Chopped in the name. Along with Iron Chef, it's one of the few shows on there that has a lot of creativity to it so I got addicted to it quickly.

L

Laurasav

There's just been two episodes of the Grill Masters Chopped so far. So watch it this Sunday night for the 3rd episode. Maybe you can catch the two you missed if you have a guide that shows when all the shows are. Or see if the website might have the episodes on it that you can watch.

I've only seen a few Iron Chef shows. We enjoyed them, but our favorite is still Chopped.

B

beckyv1265

I also enjoy chopped and I seem to play a version of it daily at home when I try and decide what I am going to make for dinner. Especially when its last of the montha nd you are down the mystery stuff in the cabinants and freezers. lol Some of my most creative and memorable meals have come out of those meals.

G

grillqueen79

We don't have cable or network tv anymore, but I will have to see if I can find them online. My husband is in culinary school, and he loves stuff like that.

The Freshness