• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Cleaned the garage

B

BBQueen

We only have a 1 car garage and my husband keeps his car in there. It is such a mess because everything just gets tossed in there and never organized. the car is always in the way of putting things were they belong. So, today, since my husband is gone for training for work, I decided to take a crack at it. It looks so good now. he is going to be surprised when he gets home tonight.

H

Hilt

I can clean quicker when no one is around, I can buzz through just about any place on our property. This is how I managed to get rid of a nasty old couch my spouse had years ago and still to this day he misses it, but I don't.

B

Burg14

I clean quicker when no one is around too. They always seem to be in the way. I hope you did not toss anything that he wanted to keep. Heck, he probably did not even know what was in there.

F

FireBrick

My brother had somewhat turned their garage into a stock room, so his neat-freak wife had been nagging him to tidy up and organize the space. Last weekend, he finally succumbed to his wife's constant urging and decided to give their garage a clean.

J

JohnB

We have a large garage that opens up from the back side of the house. We seldom park vehicles in there, but we do keep the center areas clear. It's amazing how much can accumulate out there, but we try. There are two freezers, so we also need working space for that area. It's a good thing I don't have a shop in there. It would be overflowing.

B

BBQueen

Burg, I only threw away the trash, but you are right, he wouldn't even know if I threw anything else out. He has so much stuff crammed all over the house, I would be amazed if he even knew what he had. FireBrick, I am a neat freak but he is a mini hoarder so I have to keep him in check every once in awhile.

perog398

Mix a half-cup baking soda in a gallon of warm water and use it as an all-purpose cleaner. You can also mix baking soda with a few drops of liquid soap, to make a paste, and use it to scrub light stains. Don't underestimate the power of warm, soapy water to keep your floors clean and remove minor stains.

perog398

Hey there!
Very easy way to clean the garage.
Mix a half-cup baking soda in a gallon of warm water and use it as an all-purpose cleaner. You can also mix baking soda with a few drops of liquid soap, to make a paste, and use it to scrub light stains. Don't underestimate the power of warm, soapy water to keep you
luxury vinyl plank flooring clean and remove minor stains.
Thanks

The Freshness