• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Cookie Sleds

H

Hilt

I found this the other day while poking around on the web and we are going to make enough for two classrooms. I am sure the house is going to smell lovely for the holiday parties coming up on the 20th. Is anyone else doing something like this for the school kids?

B

ber4

Very cool! I am going to do these now! They look so easy to make. We always make a big cookie bar so it would be easy to add the candy to make a sleigh! I love it! We are baking this weekend too.

H

Hilt

I am on the lookout for others just like this. I figure if it is something fun to do with the kids then it can be a family project. They will get messy in the kitchen and help to clean up too, it is a win-win!

G

grillqueen79

Those are super cute! My kids aren't in school yet, but I think we make some of these to give to some family friends though.

B

Briquet

That is a really cute idea. Maybe I should make the sleds instead of my standard chocolate chips cookies when I put together treat plates this year.

B

ber4

We made them over the weekend. It was so simple! The kids didn't even get bored half way through. I am keeping this recipe for next year too.

H

Hilt

Another thing we are doing for family is putting together cookie boxes full of everyone's favorites. The kids are going around polling people of what they love the most, then we are going to vote down the top five cookies, package them up and wrap with a bow.

G

grillqueen79

These sleds are really making the rounds this year. I have seen no less than five moms making these exact same things with their kids this Christmas!