• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Delicious Barbecued Spareribs

N

Nanatracyann

I would love to share this delicious 'Barbecued Spareribs' recipe with everyone. If anyone has another barbecued spareribs recipe please add it to this forum, and 'Thanks' in advance!

Precook ribs in the microwave and finish up on the grill, saving lots of time without sacrificing that amazing barbecue flavor.
Ingredients:
4 pounds lean spareribs, cut into individual ribs
Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce

Place ribs on side in large rectangular dish. Cover loosely with waxed paper and cook on HIGH 18-20 minutes in the microwave until fork tender. (Rearrange ribs after cooking first 10 minutes). Drain and transfer to grill. Cook 10 minutes. Brush with Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce and cook 5 minutes, turning several times, and enjoy!

C

Caryn

Sweet Baby Ray's is my absolute favorite barbecue sauce. You really can't go wrong if you are using this barbecue sauce. Thank you for sharing your recipe. It really sounds delicious.

I make my barbecue ribs a little different than you do. I put my ribs in the oven on a lower heat with some water on the bottom of the pan. I cover the pan with foil. I cook the ribs in the oven for about 2 hours. The ribs are very tender and just beginning to fall off the bone. I will then take the ribs out of the oven and place them on the grill for about a half hour. I baste the ribs with Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce for about a half hour turning them every once in a while.

Note: I have also put the ribs in a pan covered with foil on the grill with water once in a while too for about 2 hours on a low indirect heat instead of putting them in the oven just until the ribs are just starting to fall of the bone and then placing the ribs directly on the grill for a half hour basting the ribs with barbecue sauce.

N

Nanatracyann

Excellent information Caryn! And I agree, Sweet Baby Ray's is our #1 barbecue grilling sauce..delicious!

A

Arnold

Where do you find Sweet Baby Ray's sauce? I don't recall seeing it in stores around here. I'm always looking for a new sauce to try out. Thanks for sharing the recipe. This week is grilling week, for sure. Temps are going to be in the 70s, I think.

The Freshness