• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Fluffy Orange Pudding Dessert

H

Hilt

We tried this out yesterday and it was a big hit. I don't like many things that are orange, the only other thing I can think of are those cream orange ice pops which are great. This turned out good after a hot day dealing with the house and yard stuff.

T

TopChef

That does not look appetizing to me. There isn't any one ingredient I don't like. But all of them put together, it sort of reminds me of school cafeteria desserts. Weird the random biases we have against foods, isn't it? I'm glad you all enjoyed it!

R

rayne

I love stuff like this. I wonder what would happen if you let it freeze. I'll bet it would be like orange fluff ice cream. I think I'll give that a try. Thanks for the recipe.

C

Charcoal

I am not a big fan of oranges, but I don't see why I shouldn't give this recipe a shot. I agree with rayne. Maybe if you let it freeze or cool in the fridge, it will look and taste better. :rolleyes:

T

Thyme2

You could probably use strawberries, blueberries or bananas with this recipe if you don't like orange. It's a vanilla base so you can change the fruit to get a different taste. Kids would love the marshmallow and whipped cream together. Almost like a parfait that is mixed together instead of layered.

B

Briquet

I'm with TopChef. I've never been a fan of fluff desserts in general and they also remind me of cafeteria food. That's ok though; I like way too many desserts as it is so skipping one will be good for me! ;)

H

Hilt

It is great. Orange is one of those flavors that my husband will do just about anything for so he ended up cleaning after I made everything and cooked dinner that night. Now I am thinking up something else to make to get him to cut the yard before winter sets in.