• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Grilled Fruit Crumbles

B

BarbiQ

(Make one foil packet for each person.)

In the center of a square of foil place about 1/2 tablespoon of butter and 2-3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs.

Add about 1/4 cup of your choice of diced fruit - peaches, berries, mangoes, apples, whichever you like. Add about 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar on top of the fruit, a pinch of salt, a dash of cinnamon, or whichever seasonings that go with your fruit choice.

Wrap the ingredients and finish off the foil wrap with a twist.

Grill over low coals. If a gas grill, cook on low. Cook 10 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.

Serve with ice cream.

B

Briquet

That sounds fantastic! I never thought about trying to make fruit crumble on the grill, but I bet it is super tasty. Next time we grill, maybe we'll try this as dessert.

B

BBQueen

Oh my gosh, my mouth is watering. That sounds like a delicious way to finish off any meal. I will have to give it a try, but since the weather has turned I will probably be doing it in the oven.

B

BarbiQ

I've made it in the oven too. It's really good if you use granola instead of graham crackers. I've even added pecans and walnut pieces to it. You can change it up depending on what you have a taste for that day. :)

D

Darren Hesbie

Honestly speaking I did not imagine such fruit crumbles on grill because I always think that grill is specially for meat. But fruit crumbles which is a new idea for me as well as dessert. I think this is doing the good job of dessert at the end of the meal and people admire this due to great fruity taste.

C

Charcoal

I've made it in the oven too. It's really good if you use granola instead of graham crackers. I've even added pecans and walnut pieces to it. You can change it up depending on what you have a taste for that day. :)

I was thinking of using granola, too. That recipe sounds heavenly. We've never had anything like that on the grill before, so I will definitely give it a shot. I bet everyone will like it.

H

hotcoals

This sounds pretty good and easy to do. I'll keep this in mind for the next time I grill. Although, it would probably work great in the oven, without having to create the crumble dough I normally would. Definitely will experiment with this one!