• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Grilled cheese pull-apart rolls

G

grillqueen79

I found this recipe on Pinterest and since grilled cheese sandwiches are a staple around here we will definitely be trying them! Tomato soup and grilled cheese are one of my all time favorite meals.

H

hotcoals

I love grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch or even a light supper in the fall or winter. The sandwiches are even better on a good, dense bread with sliced tomatoes added. That recipe is interesting, but I'm not sure I'd like it made with refrigerated dough. Those are so salty. I'd bet I could adapt it with a regular yeast roll recipe, though.

R

rayne

Those look divine! Tomato soup would be just right to serve these with. Have you ever tried putting cubes of cheese in the tomato soup? The kids would love it. Especially if you floated some Goldfish Crackers on top.

B

BBQueen

That looks interesting, but I don't think it would be for me. Like hotcoals said, those biscuits are pretty salty. I think I would like it better if I used a regular bread dough or yeast rolls too.

C

Charcoal

Those look delicious! Anything with cheese is appealing to me, so I will surely include this on my list of must-try recipes. Like the others, I think I will also go with regular bread dough instead of refrigerated ones.

H

Hilt

I would skip the soup myself but the rest sounds lovely. Our kids are grilled fans too and they could live off of the stuff if we let them. That might be something we try this weekend as long as the kids are not saying with their grandparents for the full two days.

The Freshness