• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Grilled club sandwich

T

Thyme2

This is great for lunch. Using sourdough bread I pile on sliced cheese, sliced turkey or chicken meat and bacon. Lightly butter both sides of bread and cook on medium grill until both sides of bread are toasted. Don't leave on for too long or it will burn.

L

L_B

This sounds like a great way to prepare a sandwich. It would be so good warm and grilled this way. I will definitely have to try making my next club sandwich this way.

C

castiron

This is great for lunch. Using sourdough bread I pile on sliced cheese, sliced turkey or chicken meat and bacon. Lightly butter both sides of bread and cook on medium grill until both sides of bread are toasted. Don't leave on for too long or it will burn.
You are making me feel hungry, I have have tuna melts on sandwich grill, like this when I worked at Woolworth's. The club sandwiches were toasted, BLT, turkey or ham & cheese.

O

oportosanto

Club sandwiches are good, but with a grill the flavors are different, I love them!

The Freshness