• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Hello from the Nevada desert

Thin Crust

Retired guy here, living in a largely retirement small town. I got my first taste of a premium gas grill in our last home. Unfortunately it was part of a built in grill station and remained with the house when we sold. Last year my wife gave me the go ahead to create my ideal replacement, which includes a Challenger Designs cabinet and an Artisan grill head. Combined with my OLD Traeger (it’s become a trusted friend), and I’m a happy BBQ kind of guy.

bminiman

Retired guy here, living in a largely retirement small town. I got my first taste of a premium gas grill in our last home. Unfortunately it was part of a built in grill station and remained with the house when we sold. Last year my wife gave me the go ahead to create my ideal replacement, which includes a Challenger Designs cabinet and an Artisan grill head. Combined with my OLD Traeger (it’s become a trusted friend), and I’m a happy BBQ kind of guy.
Is it hot in the Nevada desert?

The Freshness