• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Homemade Chocalate cake

S

skreef

Tonight dessert-- Chocalate cake

Prepared batter from scratch

2 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp. Baking soda
1 tsp. Salt
1 Tbsp Vanilla Flavoring
1 1/2 cup Sugar
2 tsp White Vinegar
1 1/2 cup Water
3/4 cup Chocalate (melted)

Mix first 8 ingredients.then fold in melted Chocalate

uploadfromtaptalk1428882086813.jpg

Cook cake on 325 for 30 minutes

uploadfromtaptalk1428882283899.jpg

Plated with strawberries and whip cream and drizzle warm chocalte syrup

The money shot

uploadfromtaptalk1428882348200.jpg

B

Burg14

That looks amazing! I love how they are mini cakes. You could top it any way you wanted to, it's your own. I would top mine with raspberries or strawberries and Cool Whip.

C

Canbeef

That looks good! I love anything to do with chocolate. Mini cakes are a great idea, especially for kids. They love their own cakes. I like the way you drizzle with chocolate sauce on top.

D

DipsyDo

OMGosh that looks good! Where did you get those individual pans? I would love to do something like this for my crowd. They would love it.

T

Thyme2

They look like mini Bundt pans, that's pretty cool. Have to tell you that the cake you decorated is making hungry for chocolate cake! That's a wonderful job decorating.

H

Hilt

That really is the money shot! One of the first things I baked for my spouse when we got together was a chocolate cake. I don't really like it all that much (I know, I know) but he goes crazy for chocolate cake. This looks amazing.

L

L_B

These chocolates cakes look delicious. I will definitely be trying them out next summer on the grill. It makes me so.sad when I see recipes like this and grilling season is over.

The Freshness