I'm going to give you my version of scrambled eggs.
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sea salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1-2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1-2 tablespoons diced tomato
- Hot Sauce (can be any kind)
- Whisk eggs and water in a bowl until smooth.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Drop in the diced onion, let it sweat a little. Pour in egg mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until eggs reach the desired consistency. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix in cheese during final minutes of cooking. Top with fresh diced tomato and some of your favorite hot sauce!