• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

One Pan Campfire Breakfast

J

joshposh

That looks like the meals I use to order back at my favorite restaurant back in Hawaii. I can taste the hash brown already. But yeah, Just the fact that you start it off with bacon first is a good start. All of that bacon oil is in that pan waiting for the has brown to melt on in. Love it.

exps983_TH132104C06_21_3b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Diane Lane

That looks like the meals I use to order back at my favorite restaurant back in Hawaii. I can taste the hash brown already. But yeah, Just the fact that you start it off with bacon first is a good start. All of that bacon oil is in that pan waiting for the has brown to melt on in. Love it.

Haha, yes @joshposh in my opinion you can't go wrong with a dish that includes bacon (especially starting out with it), eggs, hash browns, and cheese! I might have to top mine off with some salsa verde, as well, since that's one of my favorite condiments.

L

L_B

This looks really good and a great idea for breakfast when you're camping.
Here camping season just ended a few months ago and I am already anxiously
waiting for the next one. I have found so many great ideas and recipes that I
want to try.

O

oportosanto

That looks really good, thanks for sharing it. I love the colors and how tasty it looks.

The Freshness