• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Spinach Artichoke Pasta

T

Tessa

Last night, I decided to make this, and it really was like spinach and artichoke dip...with pasta! I'm a huge lover of spinach and artichoke, so I had a feeling I'd love this. It was worth every calorie.

S

smokinhog

I'm a huge fan of spinach and artichoke dip Tessa. Thanks for sharing this recipe. After Christmas you could add some leftover turkey for a different twist.

T

Tessa

Chicken or turkey would be awesome with this. It's almost like an alfredo sauce, but thicker. I'd make this once a week if I could. That calorie count is a little too staggering to make it more than once a month!

B

Ben

I like the Pioneer Woman show. Every time I have caught it on TV I am amazed at what she cooks up. Her recipes are simple, full of taste, and most important, full of comfort! She did some potluck thing recently with meatballs and I was drooling.