• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Sword Fish

S

smokinhog

I picked up some fresh sword fish today at the market and we're getting ready to deep fry it. I surely hope it turns out well 'cause we really love fish and this is just another way to cook it rather than on the grill.

J

joshposh

I never deep fried Sword fish before. The only sword fish I had, was smoked to perfection. It was dry and at the ame time very delicious of the hands that prepared them.

carpaccio-of-smoked-swordfish-kg-12--2475-BIG-1.jpg

S

smokinhog

The sword fish turned out delicious I'm happy to say! It flaked off and just melted in your mouth. Your smoked sword fish looks really good Josh. It's just that we don't do much smoked anything. Not a big fan.

L

L_B

Never had sword fish before. Actually I didn't even know you could eat it. You have me intrigued though. I would love to try it and deep fried sounds like the way to go. I also thinking smoking it may be good. I really like smoked fish. So what does it taste like? Is it similar in taste to any other fish?