• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Tofu & Green Bean Stir-fry

B

Briquet

For those of you who like tofu, here is an excellent recipe for Szechuan tofu and green bean stir-fry. I love it and we have it frequently. The flavor is good and I enjoy the texture of extra-firm tofu.

S

smokinhog

This sounds really good Birquet. I would have to make it for myself though. I'm the only one in the house that will eat tofu. Believe me, I have tried and tried to get them to eat it, but to no avail. I do think I'll try this though. Thanks for the recipe.

B

Briquet

What is their objection to tofu? I know people often refer to it as gross, but once you actually eat it, you realize it's good and it takes on the flavor of whatever sauce you want to use.

J

Juliette

I'm trying to eat less meat, so tofu might be something we could try. This recipe sounds promising because we love green beans. I don't usually stir fry them, but I'm going to give it a try. Thanks!