• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

What brand of dutch oven do you have?

P

pennylane

I have been shopping around for one. I'd love to get a Le Creuset but that's not in my budget just yet. Does anyone have a recommendation for another brand of good quality?

P

pennylane

Thanks, Jason! Those look nice and they're in my price range. I will probably grab one this weekend :D I love getting new kitchen cookware/toys.

jason

Nec timeo, nec sperno
Lodges is about the best you can get for new CI. If you wait towards the Christmas you may get some sales on them. Amazon sometimes runs flash sales on them.

P

pennylane

Thanks for the tips. I decided to hold out until black friday to see if I can find a good deal. I didn't think about looking for an amazon sale. I will make a habit of checking on the prices there.

Cappy

Don't forget flea markets yard sales antique shops and the sort. Great deals to be had and the hunt is fun.

P

pennylane

Don't forget flea markets yard sales antique shops and the sort. Great deals to be had and the hunt is fun.

Excellent idea. I like hunting for certain items on the weekends at markets. Thanks for the reminder!

The Freshness