• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

What kind of grill is suitable for BBQ beginner?

SuperSally

Hello!! I am a newbie in BBQ!
I am so confused about the grill for beginners. I am looking for several brands like Weber grills, Monument grills, Pit Boss, etc. There are many grills on the market. All of them look great!! How do I choose? Can anyone recommend me? :) Thank you, guys!!

Everyone is crazy about grills these days. Grilling is the ideal way to cook food in the summer. It is fun and the food tastes really great! We do most of our grilling in the summer because that is when we have the time. In fact, we grill just about anything between Memorial Day and Labor Day. I'm not sure what you are planning on grilling, but here are some great grills to get you started. Weber Spirit E-210 Grill, Weber Genesis E-310 Grill, Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill, Weber Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill. There are plenty of choices too so you should be able to find something that is perfect for your BBQ grilling. Good luck!