• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

What kind of grill is suitable for BBQ beginners?

SuperSally

Hello!! I am a newbie in BBQ!
I am so confused about the grill for beginners. I am looking for several brands like Weber grills, Monument grills, Pit Boss, etc. There are many grills on the market. All of them look great!! How do I choose? Can anyone recommend me? :)

marianliu07

I am so confused about the grill for beginners. I am looking for several brands like Weber grills, Monument grills, Pit Boss, etc. There are many grills on the market. All of them look great!! How do I choose? Can anyone recommend me? :)
I'd have to recommend something small to start with. My first grill was a Weber Spirit E-215, bought from here https://dicksonbbq.com/. It was a wonderful grill for our beginner skills and I was able to get used to it pretty easily. There are also other options on the site so do check it out if you want more options.

perog398

I am so confused about the grill for beginners Inmate Lookup Jail. I am looking for several brands like Weber grills, Monument grills, Pit Boss, etc. There are many grills on the market. All of them look great!! How do I choose? Can anyone recommend me? :)
Looking for a decent (not best not worst) smoker to start upping my BBQ game. I don’t know much about pellet or wood chip smokers so school me on a user-friendly model. Looking to do some brisket, pork, and chicken.

The Freshness