• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Which is Best Electric Smoker?

lauren46

My boy has actually expressed a rate of interest in trying to smoke some various meats. I wish to buy him a brand-new electric smoker for state less than $300 however I am shed.

I found this review Best Electric Smokers and the just one that struck me was the "Char-Broil Deluxe Electric Smoker" merely because you can hang the meat.

I would value some input from the experience here.

Lauren

kashift1624

I have a master-built digital electric smoker, it works like a charm for me I have attached a screenshot so that you can figure out what I am using. I also recommend you to read this before making any buying decison

Attachments

• Masterbuilt MB20071117 Digital Electric Smoker.jpg
    Masterbuilt MB20071117 Digital Electric Smoker.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1

grayrich

I passed a few cheap people who smoked gas and electricity before I bit the bullet and found something good. The issue I had with these cheap ones was temperature control. The boxes were not properly sealed or sealed and I always had to fix and basically keep it with the cook. The advantage of a good smoker is to put it on and forget it. I know it's more than you want to use but the best electric cigarette I've ever used Weber Q2400
Source: https://lilgrill.com/best-electric-grill.

The Freshness