• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

Which vacuum sealer would you recommend?

James

My Weston vacuum sealer has been with me for a long time but it's time for a new one. Should I replace it with another Weston? I use FoodVacBags vacuum sealer bags and love them! I've been told they work with any vacuum sealer so now I'm on the hunt for a new machine. I'd love your opinions. Thanks.

maryjanest

I am in the same situation; the device that has been with me for several years has broken down. I have no idea where to order them, as they say everywhere that they often break down quickly, and I would not want just to give a thousand dollars for a low-quality product. I sell organic products from my parent's farm, and often the packaging requires vacuum insulation, so I need to find this device as soon as possible so as not to delay the business too much. I order the packages themselves at thebagbroker.ae since I like their quality and design. I hope someone here can advise us on good sites where you can buy this thing

Last edited by a moderator:

IRQVET

I got a Foodsaver from Costco, had it about 3-4 years and I'm pretty happy with it. Think I paid around $90 bucks for it.

Attachments

• food saver.jpg
    food saver.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1