• The BBQGeeks Forum is now a part of the BackyardBoss family! In addition to BBQ, we will be building out the forums to include even more great discussions surrounding your backyard realm.

White Chocolate Brownie

C

Charcoal

This white chocolate brownie is one of my favorite desserts ever! It's drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream, so I can't ask for more, but when I eat it, I try not to count the calories. :D
white chocolate brownie.jpg

H

hotcoals

So hello? Where is the recipe? I adore white chocolate and have never had a white chocolate brownie, but I bet I'd love it. You can't post pictures without the recipe as it's just not fair to make us drool without being able to make it.;)

C

Charcoal

So hello? Where is the recipe? I adore white chocolate and have never had a white chocolate brownie, but I bet I'd love it. You can't post pictures without the recipe as it's just not fair to make us drool without being able to make it.;)

I wish I had the recipe, so I can make it at home, too. :) This is what I always order when I go to a popular casual dining restaurants around here. Anyway, I tried to look for a white chocolate brownie recipe online, and here is what I found. You might want to look at it.

H

Hilt

To me white chocolate is the only chocolate and that goes for any treat. My husband thinks I am nuts but at least this way we are not fighting over the goodies in the house. We each get our own.

R

rayne

This is called a "Blondie" at one of our local restaurants. My son and I think this is the most perfect dessert on earth. I have one every now and then and try not to think about the calories.